Project Title: Sustainable Water Partnership (SWP)
The Sustainable Water Partnership (SWP) is a five-year, Leader with Associates cooperative agreement that supports U.S. Agency for International Development’s (USAID) thought leadership, innovation and action in global water security by integrating water security issues into Mission programming through relevant, Mission-specific initiatives. Together with its partners Tetra Tech, the International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), World Resources Institute (WRI), Stockholm Environment Institute (SEI) and its resource partners CEO Water Mandate and mWater, and Winrock International will develop comprehensive water security intervention strategies using locally owned solutions at the water basin, sub-basin and local catchment scales.
The Sustainable Water Partnership will:
• Improve stakeholder awareness and participation in water security.
• Improve stakeholder capacity and tools to assess water security risks.
• Improve planning and water governance capacity.
• Improve capacity and behaviors to implement water resource management measures.
• Ensure increased collaboration, learning and adaptive response to water risks.
For more information, please visit our website.