Location: Diourbel and Bargny
Assignment Number: SEN280
Volunteers Requested: 1
Winrock International requests the support of a
Farmer-to-Farmer volunteer for a 24-day volunteer assignment (including travel)
located in Diourbel and Bargny. The
· The compositions and properties of milk as well as of the physical, chemical, and biological changes occurring in milk during processing and storage.
· Dairy processing technologies, unit operation, and production of dairy products.
· Options for new dairy products that are suitable and marketable in Senegal.
· Suitable packaging for milk products.
The volunteer should have the following qualifications and background:
· Higher university degree in food science, agriculture, or related field.
· Ten years' experience in milk processing and/or production and processing of dairy products.
· Experience in training adults.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· French language skills preferred but not mandatory.
***As part of the Farmer-to-Farmer Consortium, this assignment is made possible through USAID funding. In accordance to USAID guidelines, any candidates submitted for consideration under this project must have a valid US passport or Green Card.***