Assignment Number: NIG399
Volunteers Requested: 1
Prior to the training to build faculty pedagogical skills, the volunteer will conduct an assessment of the college using the newly designed Winrock AET assessment tool as an update of the 2018 assessment.
FCT/COE focuses on training educators (including agricultural education and training educators). The faculty and administration will practice the pedagogical skills learned from this assignment to effectively teach and incorporate classroom management methodologies.
The volunteer should have the following qualifications and background:
· Master’s degree or higher in agricultural education, education, or similar field.
· 10 years of experience in facilitation of pedagogical skills development, including teaching experience in technical education.
· Prior experience in planning and implementing teacher education/training programs.
· Good understanding of student-centered and individualized approaches to teaching practice.
· Capacity to link changes in the education system to changes in teaching practices.
· Strong technical background in the field of AET and demonstrated experience in conducting teacher training in AET areas.
· Familiarity with development programming related to education and youth and gender opportunities, program evaluations, program outcome assessment, etc.