Winrock International Benefits
- 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan: Winrock contributes 10% of your base salary into this plan. Employees are fully vested in the plan after one (1) year of continuous service.
- Pre-tax Deductions for Health, Dental, and Vision insurance premiums.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): Unreimbursed medical, qualified dependent care, qualified transpiration, and van-pooling.
- Short & Long-Term Disability: Winrock pays 100% of the premium for employees.1
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance: Winrock pays the premiums for this coverage. Coverage for both plans are valued at 3x the base salary of the employee, with a maximum coverage amount of $600,000.
- Medical: The employee will pay a percentage of the premium.
- Dental: Winrock pays the premium for employees. Employees can elect additional coverage for qualified dependents for an additional cost.
- Vision: The premium is paid for by the employee. Coverage can be elected for qualified dependents.
- Travel Assist & Insurance: For work related travel.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Provides short-term counseling services for the employee and their qualified dependents.
- Alternative Work Schedules (AWS): Winrock offers the alternative work schedule in some positons.
- Employee Wellness Program: The program is administered through our health insurance provider.
- Paid Leave:
- 10 Vacations days (20 depending on status), will increase to 20 days after two (2) years of service.2
- 10 Sick Days2
- 10 paid holidays
- Parental Leave
1Please note that employees have the option to pay their long-term disability premium.
2Available immediately upon accrual.